Saturday, December 28, 2013

Blog (and Life) Updates

So its been almost 2 months since my last entry, and I will be honest, I have been looking into a different blogging service to put my articles and essays that I share. After some searching, it dawned on me that starting fresh is completely unnecessary, and I would much rather have the transformations I am going through to be shared in the same space I've used for over 2 years. 

As you can see, there have been some layout and design changes made (as well as the title). I've also recently returned to my given name, since I have begun exploring freelance writing as a viable, employment opportunity. Grimm Greyes is not dead, just want to keep my identity consistent throughout all of my social media and creative outlets. 

I've had some great ideas come up in my mind over the holidays, and I intend on sharing them here as they develop! Some of these ideas have to do with creative writing (a potential RPG), as well as non-fiction (children book series). Everything is still fresh, so nothing beyond that to share, but there will be in the very near future.

Now for the BIG news. 

It looks like my wife and I will be bringing another soul into the world!!! 


We are very excited about this, as is our other two boys. She's only about 13 weeks in, so it looks like we will be having a summer baby. I have a feeling its going to be a girl, but that information has yet to be disclosed. I know my wife would be THRILLED if it were, given that there is already a bunch of testosterone already present in the household. :P 

Well beyond all of this, we've had an amazing holiday break so far and I look forward to sharing more updates in the New Year! Be Happy! Be Joyous! Be Inspired! 

Ryan 

No comments:

Post a Comment