Thursday, October 25, 2012

I am my Brothers Keeper



"If we cannot see our Brother... then it is we who have nothing.." 

We are living in an INSANE world. Daily we can go about our lives and take notice to the direct effects of this insanity. Our Brothers go without food. Without water. Without Shelter. Without Love. We can each play a monumental role in the Shift of this world by healing our vision and learn to SEE OUR BROTHER.

I personally cannot feed the multitudes, but I can share the boundless love in my heart to every being I cross paths with. I hold in my vision the Truth that God is ever present in all things, regardless of appearances.  By releasing false thoughts and idea's about my Brother, their true light illuminates my consciousness and I demonstrate my clear vision through extending Gods Love to them. 

There is absolutely no just cause for any being to go a moment without recognizing who and what they truly are; Love itself. And the only way they will remember this is to experience Gods Love through us, their brother. Remove any sense of lack or not-enoughness from your mind. The Universe is ABUNDANT and as we give shall we receive unlimited supply. Not for ourselves, but to maintain the flow of grace, love, and charity to all beings in this world.

In the last few months I have had many encounters with "homeless" people. At first, I had the false idea. Holding them in my heart these false hoods melted away and I was left with pure truth. They are my Brother, and through our Holy relationship I recognize my response-ability to extend the boundless love of God to them, through me.  And in each encounter the shared vision of Love and Wholeness was made complete between us and both our lives were changed. 

Remain in your heart and you will always be directed to the highest thought, the most purest feeling, and the most wholly action you can take in all moments. 

Aum ♥



1 comment:

  1. The truth of this post has left me wordless.
    I came here with the intent of sharing my blog link because I had no idea where to send it.But seeing the power of this post is the important thing now.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete