Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Always Home

 

There is never a place you must go. There is never a place you must be, other then here and now. We can sometimes feel that life is a journey. That where we are is only where we start. Where we finish is elsewhere. Why do we entertain such an idea? That who and what we are is in some other place, at some other time?

Let us be still in the moment and let go of any idea that this life of ours is a journey. Let us welcome the feeling that we have arrived. That here and now is where we are meant to be. The 'journey' is over. There is nothing more to do or say to become enlightened. We are it NOW.  We are what we have aimed to become. Infinite spirit. Perfect and complete. Love itself.

We are always home. Where ever I go, there I AM. We may look up to the stars and envision our home there. We may even believe that its among the stars where we belong. Though this thought cannot be entertained if we accept that we, ourselves, are stars. Beings of light, shining on this earth. For a single purpose. To let others know that WE ARE HOME.

Aum

In this moment I breath in the peace and stillness of the infinite. I let go of all notions of lack and need. There is no journey. I have arrived, here and now. Excellence has been birthed in my being from the eternal and in this place I choose to extend it out to all beings, so they too might come to remember who and what they are. 

I am home. In my home I am safe, protected. This is so because as the infinite I cannot be harmed. I can not be made less. All of the Universe resides within me, as me and through me. 
May the peace of the Divine find rest in my heart. I shall forever give it to all of Gods children. 

I am perfect and whole, as is all things in the Kosmos.

And so it is!

AUM♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment