Friday, July 6, 2012

You cannot Fail











"You cannot fail today. There walks with you the Spirit Heaven sent you, that you might approach this door some day, and through His aid slip effortlessly past it, to the light. Today that day has come. Today God keeps His ancient promise to His holy Son, as does his Son remember his to Him. This is a day of gladness, for we come to the appointed time and place where you will find the goal of all your searching here, and all the seeking of the world, which end together as you pass beyond the door."

- ACIM WB p.241-14

I opened ACIM this morning to this page and was instantly moved. I was moving through a period of doubt, of fear. I become still upon awaking and moved into my temple. I took a few deep breathes and asked for release from these illusory feelings. I was overcome with a sense of completion. The feeling one gets when a project is finished, when the destination is reached.

Curious, though, that I had yet to 'do' anything yet.

I opened the ACIM book and randomly flipped to a page. My eyes darted down to the page I opened to and I read the above paragraph. God is everything. This is just a mere book, but communication is infinite. I am eternally grateful for both God and Love as well as having the conscious awareness of both.

Aum♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment