Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Everything says "I Love you"

 





If when we look upon the world and see only the forms then we are only seeing illusion. If we learn to look past the form, a whole new reality comes into view. This reality is not a projection. It is the principal in which all things emerge, and the screen that even allows the illusory projections we create to seem 'real'. It is here, now. Gaze at your surroundings. Deny what you see at first, the form, the shape, the color, the size. All of this is meaningless. Gaze Deeper. Let your mind be still and gaze with you Divine sight. 

Look.

It is saying.. "I Love You". 

Yes!

Everything is saying "I Love you". 

This is the truest reality there can be. Love, both infinite and pure. It is in this that your very being rests. Where our lives have canvas to paint, the colors of God flowing to us and through us like the Ganges. There is no where to go to get more Love. All of it is here, now. Everything you touch is blessed with eternal love. Look upon your world and those things which surround you in life and surrender all of your love to it. Fear not, you shall never run out of Love. For you are Love itself. 

Come, be still. Let us just sit in this most perfect, divine reality. 

AUM

I awaken fresh and ready this day to be a pure vehicle of divinity and love. I awake with the full conscious awareness that I am a direct expression of God, and my life is for its Glory. I let go of all that which does not serve this most divine purpose. I let nothing of the body-mind to hold me back. Nothing of my ego to maintain fear. All of this which is false dissolves, and disappears. Like smoke from a room when the window is opened. 

I am ONE with everything and I can feel its love. This infinite circle of love. I embrace it and allow it to encompass everything in the Kosmos. Every star. Every planet. Every beautiful, loving being. I embrace my highest purpose as a being of light, and reveal the glory of God in all that I think, say, and do. 

Everything is Excellent. Everything is perfect. I accept this divine reality as my own. For everything I am, God is. And everything God is, I am.

And so it is!

AUM♥




No comments:

Post a Comment