Monday, November 5, 2012

In the Stillness of God, there I AM






As I close my eyes, I sit into the stillness that IS. Where, all prevailing TRUTH remains. I know that in each and every moment I have the CHOICE to return home. This place I have never truly left. I know that in this place of serenity I am safe, protected and divinely guided.

 A voice whispers softly within and complete awareness pours through this open portal, with acceptance. I know that I am always where I need to be in life and that my greatest good is always present. Each moment of confusion, I have the opportunity to practice forgiveness. I am gentle through this process of remembering WHO I AM.  Daily, I make conscious CHOICES to expand this awareness by shifting old thought patterns.

This has been an uneasy path and with the love of God at my core, I am open to becoming the best me I can be. Demonstrating Love is my function and through the gift of communication I am able move beyond the barriers of the mind. This is helpful for the whole world and ripples infinitely throughout the entire Cosmos. I honor this part I play in Humanity, and any less then thought of myself I know comes from an unhealthy, unhelpful source.

 I aim to lay at rest all of the untruths from my past, so that I may be open to the love-beauty abound. The current roles I play in life are most helpful to me and everyone involved. As I shed these false truths of the mind, I embrace the creative flow of the Universe. I am grateful for the loved ones in my experience and I am equally grateful for my brothers and sisters that are all playing their part in uncovering our purpose as a Whole.

Simply, I am grateful for BEING grateful. My life has changed for the best. I witness the unfolding in relationships and truly see the helpfulness WITHIN them. As I trust this undeniable truth, the veil of falsehoods, diminish in the lightness of God.

Blessed, I am for mirror reflections, through relationships which allow introspection. In my closest encounters I am able to replace old ways with more constructive ways to experience myself, others and THIS life. I am One with this creative Source, that operates in and through ALL LIFE and such an awareness births excitement and the willingness to live purely, authentically and lovingly.

Imperfectly perfecting the ability to be ME, through all choices I make daily by BEING Peace. Acts of kindness, creating miracles, helpfulness and trust, cooperation, creativity are all gifts from God. As I take on the likeliness of God, I become a vessel of his work. No-thing others say, diminishes this truth.

Thank you God, for this Life I HAVE

Amen/Awoman 

- Tabby Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment