Saturday, January 4, 2014

Upended

We are only four days into the new year, and I have a deep sense that this is going to be a BIG one for a lot of people (myself included). Its going to be a mix of the good and bad (bad being the mask of one's TRUE good). 

Whether its a personal struggle with self-defeating routines and addictions, cultural upheaval, societal breakdowns, or on the flips side having everything you need to move forward with your relationships, career, or personal development just falling into your lap, we should all expect some waves of change for 2014.

I know for myself, deciding to take my creative ventures to the next level, I've had some amazing new tools and inspiration show up like crazy in under a week. On the other hand, some of my relationships have begun to deteriorate, giving rise to deep wounds and hurts that have been masked in the subconscious, finally finding an avenue to rise again. 

It hurts to think that people have a poor image of you in their minds. That they have solidified an idea about you, and regardless of how you choose to 'show up', those idea's won't easily  dissolve. I feel caught between a rock and a hard place. 

A part of me knows that the opinions of others are just that, opinions. I refuse to fall for them. On the other hand, I need to reflect on how I can be open to healing these 'false thoughts' that I may be harboring in my own consciousness, because as long as they have a place to call home in my own mind, they surely won't leave the minds of others.

My attention cannot be placed on the things I don't want. That's self defeating. Instead, I should remain focused on what is true and beautiful, like LOVE. 

I am not sure how or when these diminishing relationships will be healed, but I accept that they are healed in my own mind NOW. 

Ya hear that Universe? NOW. 

CLOSING THOUGHTS

Regardless of what is coming up for any of us, we must always remain centered in the Truth. The Universe is for our GOOD. It might seem like things are not going the best they could right now, but when something breaks down, it never looks good at first. 

Lets look with the 'eye behind the eye', and see the perfect re-arranging of our life as a blessing from God, that as we ask we shall receive (And we are always asking/declaring/affirming). 

Allowing the old to give way to the new might hurt a bit, but in the end, its a beautiful hurt. 

Aum









No comments:

Post a Comment