Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stillness Speaks




In this moment I quiet the mind
the mind that creates thoughts
that aren't even mine

I breathe deeply in this knowing
for this moment is all there is
I feel love in my heart, complete bliss

I shed all false beliefs of who think I am
and sit in the stillness
because I can

I feel the connection with the Infinite One
I am much more then this body
or a mothers son

I am One with Nature, with God and You
for we are One
some without a clue

and that is okay
our connection is so deep
we are one of the same

many times I too, lose my way
trapped in thoughts
of yesterday

I make the time to go within
where truth speaks
So I listen

My life is perfect in every way
I have infinite
opportunities to create

I am grateful for this
the wisdom I have
I will forever cherish

The light within me is so strong
I open my heart
and share with everyone

For Silence Speaks both HERE and NOW
just quiet the mind is the how
Listen carefully
and be patient with the self

YOU are LOVE right here right now

No comments:

Post a Comment