Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Measure of Love


 
 
 
 
"The measure of Love, is to Love without measure"

Today I recognize the love found in me. I celebrate this feeling and extend it to the world.
I know the purest form of love comes from a person that is deeply connected to their soul. The beauty is not tarnished by falsehoods of the mind.
The mind can misinform the Self of what is true, so come from your heart center because that is the only place that is real.
I choose to create my day from my heart. Through expressions of love and peace, I unlock more of who I truly am.
Today I choose to smile, play and literally be "out of my mind"..
just like a child. No worries, no fears. Just simply LOVE ♥
Children are the best teachers of the world. They consistently come from their heart space and are willing to share such beauty with everyone around them.
They are instantly forgiving and never hold onto illusions of the past or future, they are always present.
Their constant reminder is beautiful, that NOW is all we really have. So have fun, enJOY life and smile at everyone around you. :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment